Friday, April 03, 2009
Rain falls continuously
Why doesn't the flower bloom?
Despite my careful watering you just say you won't love and don't love
I watch and appreciate the sorrow alone
Love is left with only helplessness
I kept refusing to guess
White emptiness will always fill the gap between the black keys of the piano
Missing a piece it can never be exciting
How can two hearts that rely on one another say goodbye
You know better than I do, yet you still want me to say it
Loving so deeply can make people crazily courageous
I betray myself to reach your expectations
Letting go, not asking anything, and say goodbye
Let it be the last indulgence I give you
Coldly, drearily, mildly i will no longer watch over you
As long as you can be happy
My heart has only one regret
Who can I still ask to
Before you close the door look back again for me
to see if our snippets are still there
spoke my mind.
11:24 PM