~Shout Out Loud~


~Visitors~

Free Profile Maps from ModMyProfile.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009


life ain't beautiful right now. I wonder when will it be. I guess it's when i finally realize her absence is empty

"If you don't have time to live your life now then when will you?" Never perhaps. You're so near yet miles apart. At this moment, before I entirely give up, I wish I could turn back time.

spoke my mind.


10:58 PM

It's ME!


-AlvinKoo-
22years old.26 March 1987.Aries
Seremban.Malaysia
Singapore Polytechnic
3rd year in Diploma Civil & Structural Engineering
Low Keng Huat (S) Ltd
friendster.Vinz-koo

~Lurves~

Love my baby Efang
Travelling the World
Mini Cooper bbs
My PDA
My Fusion Lappy
Racing Cars
Dotaing
Yam cha
Chat wif Buddy
Futsal
Look at Pretty Gurlz
Doing Crazy Stuff

~Friends~

Baby Gurl
Haw Wen
Liza
Rou Yi
les miserable
Jonathan
Celeste
kleo


Weather Forecast

Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

Moon Shape

CURRENT MOON


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com