Wednesday, March 18, 2009
It's been so long, that i haven't seen your face
I'm trying to be strong, but the strength i have is washing away
It won't be long, before i get you by my side
& just hold you, tease you, squeeze you tell you whats been on my mind
Girl i know, mistakes were made between us two,
& we sure, our xxx that i even said somethings weren't true,
Why'd you go? i haven't seen my since then,
Why can't it be the way it were, cause you were my homie-love-girlfriend...
I can't lie
Watching everyday that goes by
Til i get you back i'm gon' try
You are the apple of my eye
I want you to fly with me
I miss how you lie with me
Just wish you could dine with me
The one that grind with me
spoke my mind.
10:39 PM