~Shout Out Loud~


~Visitors~

Free Profile Maps from ModMyProfile.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009


Hmm..izzit god will or your will?i really don understand. but to me, I think is your will. u does not wan the relationship to go on. this can be seen by the way u do. doing stuff which I don like.

Wat do u get by adding stranger?why u make ur profile so low? I thought fb is to add some one you know. Or izzit the other way round to u? izzit very proud if ur friend list is full of fren ?frens which u don’t know? wondering wondering…why gurls like to add ppl that they don even know n loves to add stranger? usually they loves to add guys to their list.wat to u all gain bout that?

Since we ady broke up, why we still can hug n kiss n do stuff which beyond fren limit? Izzit all those guys fren u have also can do the same thing as wat u did to me?hmmm…wondering wondering…u tell me that is specially for me only.come to think bout it.is really dump.if it is like that….i prefer to have u as my fren.at least when I couple,I still have another part timer to hug n kiss. live will be so good if the situation like that…lolz!

Bufdae is coming soon. Celebrating along again. Valentine like that bufdae also like that.haiz!hate the feelings.will get myself drunk like hell so that I wont be sad n keep thinking of you. During valentine dae, u said that is too late coz I last minute call you to come. So for my bufdae, I purposely make it earlier two weeks. But wat answer I get from u is the same.

I am tired.
Tired of keep thinking of you.
Tired of calling you back together in this relationship.
Tired of seeing you adding ppl which u dunno.
Tired of seeing you enjoying life there
Tired of listen to ur lies
Tired of seeing you going out with ya fren
Tired of waiting for you to come back frm ya dinner with ya guy frens
Tired of waiting you to forgive me which I don think is my wrong.
Tired of letting my tears out at middle of the night.
I am very tired.feels like letting go but I love you too much till I wan this relationship to go on.but………see the ways u treat me……..i am so disappointed. if u really loves sumone.why must you do stuff which will hurt him?
Wondering wondering……

I hope that you could do stuff which makes me happy. Wat do u gain actually by having lots of stranger frens I ya fb? Wat do u gain by telling lies?wat do u gain by hurting me more deep?i don see other couples lies to their love ones.even they lie, they admit n feel guilty for it..but to u…u blame everything to me.because of how I treat you.thats y u lie me,cheat me,goin out with guys,adding stranger n many many more.haiz!

I AM SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING!!!!!

spoke my mind.


11:07 PM

It's ME!


-AlvinKoo-
22years old.26 March 1987.Aries
Seremban.Malaysia
Singapore Polytechnic
3rd year in Diploma Civil & Structural Engineering
Low Keng Huat (S) Ltd
friendster.Vinz-koo

~Lurves~

Love my baby Efang
Travelling the World
Mini Cooper bbs
My PDA
My Fusion Lappy
Racing Cars
Dotaing
Yam cha
Chat wif Buddy
Futsal
Look at Pretty Gurlz
Doing Crazy Stuff

~Friends~

Baby Gurl
Haw Wen
Liza
Rou Yi
les miserable
Jonathan
Celeste
kleo


Weather Forecast

Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

Moon Shape

CURRENT MOON


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com