~Shout Out Loud~


~Visitors~

Free Profile Maps from ModMyProfile.com

Friday, January 20, 2006


Today after school I went out wif my frenz for window shopping..at 5 pm.felix call me to wait for him at foodcourt 2. Tze lip and I went there n meet him..we have our dinner there because is quite cheap.1 chicken rice wif 2 vegetables only cost $2.after that we went to city hall mrt stop to go shopping.for those who know who is felix..plz...don ever call him to go shopping wif u coz he is very very very irritating. He don go shopping wif u..when enter a shop only the 1st things he will do is look for a place to sit..blady hell him..feel so sad for his gurlfren man..dunno how the gurlfren will survive wif him..kekez!i went to lots of shop but din buy anything coz I am too choosy..sad man..dis new year I still havent buy any new year cloth.cannot..dis saturdae must go out and buy sumthing come back ady..

During our window shopping..i saw few things that I really like but I don have so much cash to buy it..is so so damn nice..1 is the adidas sweater and another 1 is the levis sweater..din get to take levis sweater because forgot..only took the adidas wan..nice rite?keke..and I also too sum pic of the football ball because my heng dai ball lost ady..hei dude..how is this ball??is only cost $25..not RM25..if u all wan..i can buy it 1st.kekez!!





Beside those stuff..i also took a card..look at this card..is soo cool n funny.!haha..must buy this card for those who loves to fart..haha!


Around 10..we sit in a corner to listen to 93.3..know y?rou yi is on air.!!hahaa!!she can speaks soooo well man..full of confidence..hope u will get this job.=)..i think thats all la..I wanna sleep ady..tomolo call will be starting at 8 n I confirm will late 1 hour to class again..haha!use to it ady..I am so smelly now..still havent bath le..haha!

Oh yah..1 more thing..after talking to my gurl..n read the comment she post to my blog..i feel soo sad..oh man..wat guy I am..1 words can describe bout me.....USELESS...

spoke my mind.


1:03 AM

It's ME!


-AlvinKoo-
22years old.26 March 1987.Aries
Seremban.Malaysia
Singapore Polytechnic
3rd year in Diploma Civil & Structural Engineering
Low Keng Huat (S) Ltd
friendster.Vinz-koo

~Lurves~

Love my baby Efang
Travelling the World
Mini Cooper bbs
My PDA
My Fusion Lappy
Racing Cars
Dotaing
Yam cha
Chat wif Buddy
Futsal
Look at Pretty Gurlz
Doing Crazy Stuff

~Friends~

Baby Gurl
Haw Wen
Liza
Rou Yi
les miserable
Jonathan
Celeste
kleo


Weather Forecast

Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

Moon Shape

CURRENT MOON


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com