~Shout Out Loud~


~Visitors~

Free Profile Maps from ModMyProfile.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005


EXPOdation..an event that my fren from my skool (Ivah) call me to join after church service.wow..is amazing u know coz!!coz it makes me do exercise by running here n there..is been very long I did not do any exercise.=)kinda lazy la..now I getting fatter n fatter..can u all believe that?Alvin koo is getting fatter after coming to sg to study..!!haha!!this expodation is sumthing like amazing race..giv u clue n u need to go to that destination..and every stops or every destination..there will be sum game goin on..is about 5 station plus 1 finale..

Oh my god..it was so tiring..n spend lots of money there too..so sad..but overall..is also enjoying la..coz can do sumthing that I never do before.besides that...i also learn many thingz.such as..how to run..how to cross the road..how to cheer and many more..as u all know..malaysian jus cross the road like their father's road..not like Singaporean..need to wait till green light only can cross.keke.!another thing that I feel that is interesting is....I GET TO EAT INSECT!...can u all believe that?me...alvin..eat insect..damn disgusting rite..!!haha..!!wat to do..they force me to eat la..if no I also wont eat..but it does not taste better..is taste like...salt? crispy ?haha!!

Throught this race..get to know few more new ppl..hope that u all still remember who is me..kekez.!even so my group did not win this race..they were still very eapy coz they enjoy themselves....haha!!

spoke my mind.


7:47 AM

It's ME!


-AlvinKoo-
22years old.26 March 1987.Aries
Seremban.Malaysia
Singapore Polytechnic
3rd year in Diploma Civil & Structural Engineering
Low Keng Huat (S) Ltd
friendster.Vinz-koo

~Lurves~

Love my baby Efang
Travelling the World
Mini Cooper bbs
My PDA
My Fusion Lappy
Racing Cars
Dotaing
Yam cha
Chat wif Buddy
Futsal
Look at Pretty Gurlz
Doing Crazy Stuff

~Friends~

Baby Gurl
Haw Wen
Liza
Rou Yi
les miserable
Jonathan
Celeste
kleo


Weather Forecast

Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

Moon Shape

CURRENT MOON


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com